“Great massage”
Review of Royal Thai Spa

Royal Thai Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering traditional Thai massage in a clean, relaxing environment, Royal Thai Spa is a much-needed urban escape.What makes Royal Thai Spa massage different? For starters, it’s performed on comfortable mats on the raised hardwood floor, allowing your therapist to go deeply into the knots and bunches of your back and neck.Thai massage also incorporates stretching and yoga-like postures, leaving you feeling open, light, and aware of your entire body.This style of bodywork has been practiced for centuries, and is rapidly gaining new followers with its recent resurgence.Try Royal Thai Spa’s convenient online booking, and see just how easy it can be to find the relief that so many others have known about for years.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

One of the best massages I've had. Firm at times. Very thorough. Hubby went along too. We did the aroma terry massage but they included some Thai in also. Very clean.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Good firm massage! Place highly recommended. Clean. Staff wete cery friendly and helpful. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was able to book a couple Thai massage hours before my desired time. Only a few blocks from our hotel we were greeted by a warm staff and exceptional clean environment, with authentic Thai decor. Our therapist even took pictures with and of us. This was my first thai massage that incorporated shiatsu and that was fantabulous. These ladies worked us over and unlike other thai practitioners were very good at adjusting pressure throughout our session. This was by far the best thai massage I've had to date and my mother's first. Although she's use to swedish style, my mother really enjoyed her massage, in her words, "I feel taller and renewed." Before leaving we enjoyed some amazing tea as we eased our way back into reality. I'd also like to note that they provided clothing for session which is way better than all that Houdini draping for modesty!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I searched for this place and the reviews looked good, then discovered it was at the Marriott Fishermans Warf. Not part of the Marriott chain, but they are able to bill your massage to your room. We went for a couples massage and enjoyeed it a lot. Only downside was a lot of noise from the staff moving laundry around outside our room.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I had never done a Thai massage so I did not know what to expect. My muscles were very tight after walking all over SF for a week. A Thai massage is not for weaklings. The massage was painful at times but my muscles needed it. At times I thought I was auditioning for Cirque du Soleil. The place is very clean and relaxing and the woman that did my massage was very professional. I may return to a European massage but if you enjoy a Thai massage this is probably the place for you.