“In and out and you won't regret it!”
Review of Bun Mee

Bun Mee
Ranked #2,450 of 5,854 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

The pork bun mee was perfect! Never had I seen so much meat on my bread! Seasoned and cooked perfectly. Wanna grab a quick bite or chill and chat up with some friends this would be the place to go. The place is kind of small though, enjoy!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I loved these banh mi sandwiches. Freshly made, nicely spicy and generously portioned.

They're as close to the authentic Vietnamese sandwiches as I've tasted outside Viet nam. The sloppy bun is a nice take on the classic sloppy Joe. I will definitely visit again!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I, each, had a salad. One with grilled shrimp and another with grilled chicken. These were large salads with great tastes. Each salad was very healthy with the right ingredients and the right amount of salad dressing. The lettuces, there were different kinds, were extremely crisp. The staff was friendly and the service was right on. We'd go back if we were in the neighborhood. I wouldn't go out of my was just for this. But, it was good

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Went there in the busy lunch rush on a Saturday and loved it. We had two different types of salad - tofu noodle bowl, and shrimp salad; along with the house-made strawberry lychee drink. Delicious! Recommended for those wanting a good, healthy and light lunch.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wife and I went to Bun Mee on our recent trip to San Fran. We'd eaten at some more traditional restaurants and wanted to try this for a change of pace. We shared the Sloppy Bun and a side of Mango Sesame Salad. both were excellent. Watching others eat, i saw quite a few other things I would have wanted to try on the menu.

Highly recommend this place to locals as well as folks visiting San Fran for a few days