“very good mocha but iced chai latte was terrible”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My son and I each had very good mocha's but my wife and my daughter's iced chai latte did not taste like it should have. Would not buy the iced chai latte again! We ended up throwing them in the garbage (pretty expensive garbage!).

There are newer reviews for Peet's Coffee & Tea

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have discovered that Peet's Coffee is without a doubt the absolute best coffee out there. Forget Starbucks. Peet's Coffee is far superior. Their stores are much nicer and my experience has been their employees are always great. The service they provide is always professional but friendly at the same time. I've been drinking Peet's Coffee for years now and everyone I've talked to who has tried Peet's loves their coffee. I've tried some of their teas and they have been very good as well. So get yourself to a Peet's Coffee ASAP and you'll see why those of us who love Peet's rave about it so much. Are we addicted to Peet's? Oh yes we are!!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Quite spendy in the SF airport but very good drinks. The ginger cookies were yummy too. The chai latte was one of the best I had ever had, now my son is hooked on them.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love Peet's Coffee. Plain and simple. However, I also love the patrons at Peet's that seem different from Starbuck's. More neighborhood.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Even though the lines are usually as long as blue bottle (around the corner), they move fast here, and I always enjoy the robust, hearty roast that Peet's pioneered in the Bay Area. Although not made to order by the cup (per the current fad in the coffee industry), the brew is kept religiously fresh, and not allowed to sit for very long--something I've always appreciated about this place. This particular location is lively, and has plenty of seating.