“Truffle heaven”

Ranked #24 of 142 Dessert in San Francisco
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We accidently stumbled over this place when walking around in San Francisco.
Overwhelmed by the amount of different flavours and not being able to make a proper choice, we ordered a box with 20 and went through all of them. We were not able to define a favorite as they were all amazingly delicious.
The owner is very nice and we got one free to taste at the place.
For chocolate lovers a small heaven on earth.

There are newer reviews for XOX Truffles

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Here serendipitously I discovered addictively perfect hand dipped truffles of all kinds -- cognac, caramel, green tea, lavender, etc...seriously decadent and wonderfully satisfying. They generously throw in a free one when you have an espresso, which only makes you want to keep going and devor a dozen all at once. He's a master chocolatier and neighborhood gem. Bravo!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Found ourselves 'accidentally' wandering past this place a few times as we explored the city and just had to pop in. Brilliant coffee and a great owner who expertly crafted our drinks and tempted us with chocolately peices of delishousness. The lavender is my favourite but my partner is more a fan of the caramel but with such a range there is sure to be something for everyone's tastes.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Bought a bag (15 or maybe 20 I think) of these for my girlfriend on a recent visit...she was delighted with them. To quote she said "one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten" and also I got a free one at the shop...and it was lovely!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

XOX has some of the best truffles I have ever eaten! They have a wide variety of flavors, all lovingly created.