“Incredible”

Ranked #22 of 151 Dessert in San Francisco
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We came across this great little truffle spot while waiting for a tour. Great trouffles, incredible service, nice location.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The concierge at my hotel recommended this place and I'm glad I stopped in. Just ordered a few truffles because they were rather pricey. The dark chocolate and coconut was amazing. Friendly atmosphere and darn good truffles!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

And a free truffle! Just a pity we went there on our last day, we would have gone again! Really good hot chocolate

Reviewed July 23, 2012

On our way back from Lombard Street, we stopped by and bought some truffles. These are excellent truffles which melt in your mouth. My kids and I tasted peanut butter, dark chocolate, white chocolate with vanilla. They were so, so good. My kids also had some hot cocoa, and they liked it very much. Highly recommended as part of your San Francisco experience!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Yum! Yum! Yum! Chef Jean Marc's French chocolate truffles made with whole cream and lots of butter rolled in dark chocolate powder, are superb (like no other I've ever eaten). Several food magazines have ranked these truffles in the top 10 in the US and it's obvious why. Handmade and fresh! An organic coffee includes a free truffle and is one of the best bargins in North Beach at $1.50. (Columbus near Filbert)

Been to XOX Truffles? Share your experiences!