Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $105.00
from $72.00
from $145.00
1,057 results
All reviews mission district mission cheese bi rite creamery union square cocktail tour salted caramel ice cream culinary tour cioppino great tour walking food tour north beach neighborhood cannoli highly recommend this tour breakfast tacos burrito barbary coast private tour fun experience
Reviewed 2 days ago

Really enjoyed my tour with Philip, he was knowledgeable and ran the tour well, he also had a great style making it even better.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Our guide Philip was fantastic! He was warm, friendly and very knowledgeable about the area, the food, local history and backgrounds of all of the restaurant's and owners. I was worried that we would cover a lot of ground (I'm not the fittest!), but it was a very leisurely, relaxing stroll which would suit most folk.....just great!

Reviewed 3 days ago

We did the food tour for a company offsite. It was an enjoyable tour of some the Mission's best places to eat at. And the stories about the murals, art, chefs and restaurants' origins were fascinating. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Philip was a great host and showed us a great time around 4 restaurants. There was a ton of food and a great variety. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and highly recommend it to other companies, out of town visitors, or just a group of local friends.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This day trip with Philip was wonderful. The day in San Francisco was sunny and beautiful which made the walking tour memorable. Philip did a great job providing history of some of the streets, buildings and the restaurants he selected for us to visit and try their cuisine. The restaurants themselves were very accommodating and hosted us well. Definitely will try the their different selection of tours they offer in the near future. Thank you Philip!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Did a team building offsite and we all had a great time, Philip pulled out lots of fun facts about SF that I as a Bay Area native did not know. The tour did 4 stops with plenty of food. I was impressed at where they took us, pretty trendy and noteworthy spots. Our tour focused on innovative foods but it would have been nice to go to authentic Mission spots as well. Had so much fun, and left with a very happy belly.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went for a work team-building event and I was a little skeptical about the concept at first as I have a dietary restriction. Much to my happiness, my food was very tasty and I felt every bit included in the event! Philip, our guide, did an excellent job guiding us through the Mission district, educating us about historical sites and important changes that had come to the area. He was witty and had interesting culinary insights to help us on our tour. All in all, I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Annais our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. We learned a lot about San Francisco. The 4 places wr visited were very good. Tomorrow we are going back to Soto Mare for the chioppimo

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great evening with friends checking out some of the foods that North Beach has to offer. Our tour guide Anais Zuniga was beyond great, loved having her take us around and explain the foods that were chosen for us to sample. Anais also had knowledge of the area which added to the enjoyment of the evening.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was a highlight of my San Francisco experience. Each destination we stopped at was delicious, filled with fun facts about the area and knowledge about the food. Our tour guide Ben did an excellent job keeping everyone intrigued and wanting more. Everything was awesome and I would definitely like to try the other tours they have to offer!