“So fun!”

$72.00*
Union Square Cocktail Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As seen on The Travel Channel, our walking food tours take guests on a unique food experience behind-the-scenes in the San Francisco Culinary World to meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts. You'll eat your way through the authentic local hotspots, while learning about the neighborhood history - The Mission District's murals, North Beach's Barbary Coast Trail and hidden tunnels, and Union Square's cocktail center. Bring your appetite!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my first foodie tour, but won't be my last. Avital made you feel like a local! If you are traveling with friends, or alone, this is a great way to see it all. Do it!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I live in San Francisco, and was unsure what to expect when my boss announced that as a team building activity, we were going on a food and wine tour in North Beach. But the guide was extremely knowledgeable, the places we visited were gems I had not discovered in 10 years of living here, and the hosts at each location were welcoming and answered our many questions about their fabulous food and wine. I highly recommend Avital as a unique way to experience San Francisco!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went on Avital's Mission neighborhood food tour with a group of friends to celebrate my birthday and we all had a blast! Avital is incredibly knowledgeable, and she offers a fascinating insider's perspective into the restaurants and bars as well as the neighborhood. I live in the area and still learned so much and discovered new places. I especially liked how Avital takes you to little side streets and shares info about the murals on the way to the restaurants. Also, the selection of destinations is really well thought-out and fun! I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my second food tour with Avital--but definitely not my last! We had 30 family members from Hawaii, LA and the Bay Area exploring little known secrets in North Beach accompanied with interesting and delicious food and alcohol pairings. I highly recommend Avital's tours whether you are a visitor or resident as you will uncover unique facts about San Francisco and its history!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We really had a total blast on our culinary tour of the Mission neighborhood with Avital Tours. Avital herself led the tour and we were quite lucky she did. Her energy, passion and knowledge of both the neighborhood and the food scene was outstanding. We learned a great deal about the history and evolution of the mission as our guide pointed out many colorful murals and shared the stories behind them. At each food stop along the tour the businesses were prepared for us and had a staff/managerial member talk to the group about the history of the business and answer any questions we had. I also must give Avital kudos for accommodating my girlfriends seafood allergy by ensuring she received a substitution. Lastly Avital contacted us after the tour with a personalized email, recapping all the places we went during the tour, restaurant suggestions for two other popular neighborhoods, and a discount code to do future tours. Really a first class fun experience. I can't recommend more highly.