“Avital's Food Tour -The Mission”
Review of Avital Food Tours

Avital Food Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$105.00*
and up
North Beach Culinary Experience with Alcohol...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Avital Tours curates 4-course progressive meals with each course served at a different restaurant. Each culinary experience begins with appetizers, followed by an entree and concluding with dessert and along the way, you'll hear stories of restaurant owners, chefs and industry experts. Featured iconic NYC culinary neighborhoods: East Village, Williamsburg, Flatiron/NoMad.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a must whether you are a local or a tourist. Get inside info from the knowledgeable and fun Avital while you spend three hours eating and drinking ... All the food was extraordinary, and I would take any of her tours the next time I am in town. Very well worth the price...a highlight of our trip to San Francisco .

All reviews
"mission cheese"
in 32 reviews
"bi rite creamery"
in 25 reviews
"salted caramel ice cream"
in 22 reviews
"walking food tour"
in 12 reviews
"cannoli"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 34 reviews
"great afternoon"
"three hours"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I dont ever write reviews, but I had to for this! My sister wanted to do this tour For part of her bachelorette party. I didnt really know what to expect, but this is one of the best things I have done in the city. Avital is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is very knowledgeable and truly cares that each person has a good time on the tour. We were a little hungover from the night before (reference bachelorette party) and she kept making sure the other girls were ok, had enough water, etc. She even wrote us a personal email after thanking us for our business and hoping everyone felt better! She has a great relationship with each of the restaurants and its obvious in the experience you receive. I felt like the owners were my friends inviting me into their businesses. I really can't stress it enough, DO THIS TOUR!!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My daughter and I were fortunate to be on an Avital tour last night. (I couldn't wait a moment to share our experience.) Eating your way through the Mission district with a bubbly, intelligent, foodie, local girl...a must experience for everyone...newbies to the Bay area, tourists, and locals. Aviatal accommodates dietary needs, (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc...) She has a knack for welcoming each guest warmly and with genuine enthusiasm. If you're lucky, you may even witness a stunning full moon as you enjoy your salted caramel ice cream.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Avital tours are the best way to see the city of San Francisco. I have taken two of her tours, The Mission District Food Tour and Union Square Cocktail Tour, and both were fantastic! Avital truly has her finger on the pulse of the San Francisco food and beverage scene. On this tour you will eat at the best local restaurants and see the city from a unique perspective. I cannot recommend Avital’s tours enough. Eat, drink, and be merry!