“Best Time of the Weekend!”

San Francisco Bay Boat Cruises/Wine Tasting on the Bay
$65.00*
and up
Wine Tasting Cruise on San Francisco Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: A Bay Cruise includes a flight (4 tastes) of wine and light snacks. San Francisco Bay's only floating wine tasting room. We offer an intimate voyage on the bay while our wine steward offers CA wines. A full bar is available for your non wine drinking friends. Light snacks provided. We are also available for your private charter for business, birthday, wedding events, etc. Max passengers 30. The route depends on prevailing weather conditions on the bay.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Bradley, California
“Best Time of the Weekend!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had the best time! The boat is charming, great appetizers, fanatastic wine and the owners are adorable. The crew (including owners) were very warm and inviting. We went out and saw Fishermans Warf, Alcatraz and then outside of AT&T park as we heard the roar of the crowd as Giants became the Champions of their league and on their way to playoffs. Great Memories! Thank you Melissa and Kevin and Captain Chris!

Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Morgan Hill, California
“Awesome, Awesome experience.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I came up to SF for a weekend trip and spent the whole day riding bikes all over the city, and at the end of the day we went and hopped on the boat and cruised the bay and drank wine! It was an absolutely perfect way to see more of the city and relax. We went out around Alcatraz and then came back down by the Giants stadium. Everyone on board was warm and welcoming, especially the staff. The wine was good, and so were the little snacks they put out. Just a perfect way to spend a night. Afterwards we cruised around the wharf and Pier 39, it was really an awesome touring experience.

Visited August 2012
“Great trip, worth every penny, AMAZING STAFF.”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

SUPER AMAZING 1 1/2 hour trip, staff is so wonderful! RACHEL, Melissa, captain Chris & Mr. Kevin thanks so VERY VERTY MUCH!! We had a blast with you! Could have stayed on board ALL DAY

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Warm Family :)”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I love that this is a three-person family business, and I love that they all work together.

Rachel was super-nice, and we really enjoyed coming on for the afternoon cruise. We liked it so much, that we came back for a second cruise the same day just a few minutes later and went on the evening cruise as well.

The wine selections are FANTASTIC. I've never been to a wine tasting event where I liked every single one of the wines that I tasted. Excellent.

This was my favorite part of my San Franciso trip. You will really enjoy it. If I ever come back to California, this will be one of the first things that I do. :)

Visited July 2012
Livermore, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun times with friends and family!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Kevin and Melissa were incredible hosts on our cruise experience. We did a private cruise to celebrate Mother's Day and my parents' 40th Anniversary. 3 couples enjoyed the wine flights and shared the sights and sounds of the bay with our 3 young children. Highly recommended for families or groups of friends!

Visited May 2012