I would give this hotel ten stars if possible. We stayed at the Suites last year on our visit to San Francisco but we hadn't given ourselves enough time to see all the sights. When we decided to return, I wanted to make sure we got a "street side" view room like we had last year. Knowing how popular this hotel is, I called General Manager Chris Boggess NINE months early to request our room. Despite this being too far in advance to officially book a room, he was nice enough to put us into the system, and we actually got the room we requested. What great customer service. While speaking of customer service, I would also like to thank Front Desk Manager Jason for putting up with all of my confirmation calls prior to our arrival. The staff here is all top notch. The location of this property can't be beat, being close to Fisherman's Wharf, but not in amongst the crowd. Also, after traveling through many parts of San Fran, this is really one of the better areas to stay in for safety reasons. The room rates, considering what you get in exchange, can't be beat. Be sure to reserve parking, as it is very difficult to find any in the area. The proximity to public transportation is an added benefit. The only negative during this visit was the noise. I don't know if people are getting more rude and inconsiderate towards their fellow travelers or I'm getting older and more grouchy. We had kids jumping around in the unit above ours which was quite annoying but what really bothered me was the large group of people checking out between 2AM and 4AM who rumbled their suitcases past our bedroom window and yelled at one another as if it were the middle of the day. I gave Front Deskman Edgar a short rant about this the following morning but he shrugged it off as there was nothing he could really do about it. I would highly recommend the Suites of Fisherman's Wharf and will return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf