We were very fortunate to find this property online.The location just could not be beat. we were within easy walking distance to Ghiradelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf with the accompanying attractions and restaurants.As other reviewers mentioned the cable cars go right by the property.Our suite was on the opposite side of the building from these however and was actually one of the quieter places we stayed on a month long California & Hawaii trip.The kitchen was VERY well stocked although we did not utilize it much. The living room was large and comfortable with a sectional,large TV,and eating space.There was even a small desk on which to use your laptop. The bedroom was not very big but had adequate drawers and a nice closet and flat screen TV. The bedding itself was comfy.The bathroom is tiny and can only be used by one person at a time so just be aware of that. Besides the location and helpful staff what we most loved about this property was garage parking which is quite a luxury in San Francisco at any price and the rooftop terrace. The view of the GoldenGate,Alcatraz,etc from there was amazing. Take a bottle of California wine up and pretend the city is yours! I also would recommend a tiny restaurant about 2 blocks away named Joanie's Happy Days.We had cheerful service and a decadent order of banana covered pancakes there one morning. I also loved the cupcakery at Ghiradelli Sq and don't miss the sealions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf