San Francisco has notoriously expensive hotels, especially in good areas. We stayed at The Suites at Fisherman's Wharf for a couple of nights after New Years and we were very pleasantly surprised at the size of the suite, given how modest the cost. We were a block and a half from the bay, literally a stone's throw from Ghiradelli Square and The Cannery. The building seems a bit prosaic looking, but don't let that fool you. The rooms are quite fine. The beds were comfortable and the kitchenette was just fine. My wife made coffee both mornings. Good large flat screen TVs in both rooms. Good strong shower in a smallish but clean bathroom. If it's not too cold you should go up to the rooftop patio where you'll have an amazing view of the bay and much of San Francisco. The hotel provides tables for eating up there as well. I was especially pleased that we had parking under the building itself. And, though the parking is a bit tight, one of the folks at the front desk was able to move our car when someone else parked on a bad angle that made getting out slightly difficult. All the help was friendly with maps and suggestions. Good sense of humor, too. We'll definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf