This property is excellently located at Hyde & North Point, the first stop up the hill on the Cable Car. You’re within walking distance of all the Fisherman’s Wharf attractions: Ghirardeli Square (be sure to visit the cupcake place), Pier 39, souvenir shopping, the famous and hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and don’t miss the Boudin sourdough bread store/restaurant. While there is onsite parking at the Suites, a car really isn’t necessary (or first choice) in getting around the city. Two major SF Muni (bus) lines (30 & 47) pick you up and/or drop you off right in front of the building (or diagonally across the Hyde/North Point intersection), making it easy and cheap to get downtown (shopping, theatres, restaurants), AT&T Park, the Castro, the Haight Ashbury, and Golden Gate Park (including the De Young Museum). That said, if you’re one to cook and eat in, the fully equipped kitchen makes it easy to do so. Safeway and Trader Joe’s markets within walking (mostly flat!) distance. Once the clouds disappear (it happens more than you think!), the views are spectacular. During our July 4 holiday week there, we had excellent views of the San Francisco Bay (including Alcatraz) to the north, of the Oakland Hills/Berkeley to the west, and the surprisingly picturesque bridges.
The newly refurbished roof deck makes it possible to see even further, great for fireworks as well as the lights of the surrounding cities. The unit has been updated in the last year or so with new furniture, carpeting, kitchen appliances, bedding, and flat panel HD TV. While you might not use it all that much, you do get local cable TV with probably 100 television and radio channels. Free Wi-Fi makes it easy to see what there is to do and how to get there and back.
Since there are only 24 units, the excellent staff (front office, housekeeping) are quick to respond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 24 spacious suites, The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect choice for discriminating travelers who want to leave their heart in the heart of San Francisco. The spacious suites offer you comfortable one or two-bedroom floor plans, each tastefully appointed with the furnishings you’d expect from a sophisticated San Francisco hotel. The intimate ambiance of the property is evident in features like the fountain in the lobby, and the private balconies and patios available in selected suites. Located next to the Hyde Street Cable Car stop, you’re just a short stroll from the sensory pleasures of Fisheerman’s Wharf, or the turn of the century ambiance of The Cannery, Pier 39, or the undersea secrets of the Aquarium of the Bay. This lyrical city by the bay will take you wherever your imagination allows, and The Suites at Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco resort is the perfect place to begin your journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suites at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Fishermans Wharf
- At Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Suites Fishermans Wharf