“Excellent Show for All Ages”
Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Tim Noonan is a very talented and experienced magician/comedian. His excellent, one-hour show is appropriate for both children and adults. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Traveler2018

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My 8 year old was wowed and I was impressed with the quality of the magic and the personality of the magician. The money the show makes goes to protecting the bay so I highly suggest going to this show and having some fun for a great cause!

1  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The show has everything you would like to see in a magic show! Tim is very friendly and veery funny. I totally recommend this attraction.

1  Thank BelenBC
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very enjoyable, loads of fun, laugh a minute, something for everyone, and fantastic magic. Appeals to adults, teenagers, and kids alike. I would highly recommend seeing this show. I have seen other magicians in San Francisco -- who are very, very, good -- but, I would rank Timothy Noonan the best.

Dennis Holst
Las Vegas, NV

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'm not young and I have never been to a live magic show, this was my first. Tim was great!!!! I wholeheartedly recommend this show both for adults and children...Excellent and worth every penny!!!!! thanks so much Tim

James Allen