“go to a great skill based show and support the environment”
Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

we took my two kids 11 and 14 this magician did a range of tricks from slight of hand, to reading minds, to maths equations. More of the old style magician skill and comedy based with few props very entertaining. we brought tickets on line and scored a good special deal for 4 at $79. Small theatre area and part profits go to supporting the aquarium .

2  Thank Jacqui L

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Definitely mesmerizing! My first magic show and I loved it a lot! Highly recommended:) I was very intrigued by his ability to guess my boyfriends secret card. The show was attached to the aquarium, so we made a single trip to the wharf. Tim is also a very friendly person, we enjoyed the show very much.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Beautiful place.
Galleries, Shops, Houses, Bay area.
The best view to Golden bridge.
Few episodes in "Blue Jasmin" had been shoot there.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Entire family enjoyed the show. Nice to get off our feet for an hour or so and be entertained. The talent was very good. Funny and some pretty amazing tricks.

1  Thank Dale S
Reviewed July 31, 2013

During the first trick I thought to myself, "I even know how this is done." Then Tim began to blow my mind. I was even on stage for one of his illusions and cannot begin to imagine how he pulled it off. The up close magic and mind-reading were amazing! It was a great stop on Pier 39.

Tim was personable, funny and accessible. Great personality to back-up the performance.

1  Thank g0daddy