“I love magic and great shows. Two into one”
Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love magic and great shows. Two into one”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Well I have always been a fan of magic. When I was younger I actually bought several magic kits and always tried to impress my family and school friends. This was very entertaining and a well put together show I would recommend this to anyone who is a magic lover such as my self or looking for some good entertainment.

Visited February 2013

San Jose, California
“Best Magic Show Comedy & Entertainment”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Timothy Noonan puts on the most amazing performance. The show was entertaining from start to finish. The energy in the room and special attention and focus Timothy gave to the audience including kids and adult participation was above and beyond 100%. You can feel the excitement immediately when you walk in the room and you will leave the show feeling absolutely great! This is a show for the entire family to see and is astounding! Will keep you on edge of your seat and worth every minute! A must see! *****

Visited April 2013
Monterey
3 attraction reviews
“Great show for the whole family”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My son wanted to see a magic show for his 11th birthday. We went and took 4 of his friends. We all had a great time -- the show had magic PLUS some amazing feats that I didn't expect to see. Tim was funny and engaging and got the audience to participate. We highly recommend it.

Visited March 2013
South San Francisco, California, United States
“Wonderful fun for the whole family!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I brought my children to this show in December. I haven't been to a magic show in years, and wasn't sure if both my children (ages 5 and 15) would enjoy it, but we all loved it! Tim is a very charming and talented performer who actually takes the time to individually connect with his audience! The magic was incredible and be prepared for lots of audience participation. My son went on stage to help with a trick and came back asking, "Mom, how did he do that?" I would definitely recommend this show to anyone, whether you are visiting SF or a local.

Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun for all! Magic and comedy in a great location!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went as a family and we all loved it! Amazing magic that REALLY is mind-blowing! We all had a smile on our faces the entire time. Great fun and laughter. Awesome location. Even though we live in SF, we never make it down to this area so it was really fun to have a reason to! We stayed and went to the aquarium after too because they give you discount tickets when you go to the magic show. Highly recommended to all!

Visited January 2013