“Wonderful for Children well done for parents”
Review of San Francisco Magic Show - CLOSED

San Francisco Magic Show
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco’s Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39 proudly presents “The San Francisco Magic Show” at the newly remodeled 270 seat Bay Theater, starring Las Vegas Comedy Magician Timothy Noonan.“The San Francisco Magic Show” – is a 60 minute, hilarious, family-friendly comedy magic experience! Perfect for families, couples, and visitors just like you, this magical experience is a perfect blend of Timothy Noonan’s amazing magic and “laugh-out-loud” comedy!
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had my doubts when the magic show was offered to me as an add on for my Bay Area Aquarium admission. However, my 6 year son had not ever seen a magic show before. He was enthralled during the entire show and afterwards could not stop talking about it. When we went home he went over every trick he saw with his mother. I was really glad I took him. Timothy was a polished professional magician. He obviously has spent alot of time practicing his craft. He was also great with the kids many of whom got to be in the show. My son was shy but Timothy had a sense for who to call up and made sure the kids had a great time. It's also nice to relax watching this show after a day of seeing the sites.

2  Thank MicahGlick
There are newer reviews for San Francisco Magic Show

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Went in skeptical- my first time ever for a magic show, but my companion has seen many in Vegas and elsewhere. Exiting, we both agreed this show is worth the money ( and we paid full-price since Goldstar was sold out): good clean fun. Magician Timothy Noonan has Las Vegas and the Magic Castle credits- a real pro. Polished delivery and many "Wow, how did he do that? " moments. Lots of audience interaction. Adults and children volunteered up to help with tricks and mind games. Noonan impressively remembers and uses your name which he gathers during pre- show chat up. He said show changes often, so come back for more fun at your next visit ( we will!), Pre-show he shared a back story about the theater and lighting changes needed for the show to be staged in the multi-use space, and I work in theatre and was impressed that he not only wrote and performs the show but did all the work with a buddy to get the sound, lights, and stage redesign done and controls all his own light and sound cues during the show( big theatre nerd wow moment for me). During some of the classic magic tricks( ropes and rings) I looked around at the kids in the audience and the looks on their faces was worth the price of admission alone- all ages there were mesmerized and, well, it was magical!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I went to see the show on our short trip to SF. I am so glad we did! It was fantastic performance by Timothy! More than anything else, he was so friendly and engaging with all of his audiences all the time. Many of the audiences, myself included, got a chance to get on the stage to be part of the performance. It was really fun. The whole time was filled with joy, laughter and amazement. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful time!.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My girlfriend is from SF so when we visit it's always a whirlwind tour of all her friends but this time I mananged to get her a couple of friends along to do something touristy and fun :-) and I was really glad we got the chance to see the show.
Tim the magician is not only baffling and amazing but he caries it off with an effortless ease and such a friendly style that leads you deeper down the rabbit hole of suspended belief.
He also got a couple kids up on stage and really made their day, drew them in had them laughing and made them part of the show.
If you've got a large group of people of all different ages this is definitely something you can all enjoy and get a laugh and be genuinely amazed. We don't have magic shows this good in Australia.
Big thumbs up.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

So we arrived early after we walked through pier 39 and were going to pick up our will call tickets when we were met at the box office by Tim Noonan(The Magician) himself. He was very nice and let us come in early prior to when the doors were supposed to open. He showed us in and because we were so early he told us about the theater and about how some of the technical stuff was done (actually very interesting). When the show started I was impressed to find that it was all a one man gig. Tim was very funny and had nearly the whole audience involved in the show. My girlfriend actually went on stage for one of his feats. The whole show was great and I am still left with many questions. I highly recommend seeing this show if you are in the city.