“Kids had a ball”
Review of House Of Air

House Of Air
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We look our kids to the House of Air whilst holidaying in San Fran visiting family.
Such a different place to spend a couple of hours.
After travelling for 4 weeks it was good for the kids to do something different
Whilst our 6 year old daughter was too young to go on the trampolines, (7 and up) she was happy enough on the jumping castle.
My 10 year old daughter and her 2 cousins had a ball jumping for an hour and playing dodgeball. They were exhausted.
Well worth it.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I can think of absolutely no better way to bring out your inner-child than to bounce around for an hour or two in a world of trampolines. Parents, don't be afraid to get out there and hop around with your kids - you don't know what you're missing.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Last summer my family took a vacation in San Francisco. We wanted to do something different, we had done all the touristy things so we found the House of Air. It is in the Presidio District. We had a great time playing Dodgeball on trampolines with other groups. It was a lot of fun for people of all ages!

1  Thank Bill821
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My husband and I went here for a little fun while we were visiting San Francisco. I was slightly alarmed by the large number of children which were allowed to jump on the trampolines at one time and this did discourage my husband and I from jumping for our entire hour. However, the children around us appeared to be having a great time so I'm pretty sure our mid-twenties bodies weren't prepared for an hour of intense trampoline exercise..

2  Thank tissy813
Reviewed January 5, 2012

48 conjoined trampolines! Do you really need to know anything more? It is just fun to jump with 50 or so other people...

1  Thank gogreenandtravel