$380
$213
$189
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$214
InterContinental
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$221
InterContinental
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

$216
$188
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$241
$215
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $353/night.

$210
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$475
$220
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $337/night.

$183
$179
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$237
$225
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

1,355 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationellis streetcable carcontinental breakfastsingle roomrooms are smallaround the cornerbart stationpowell stmarket streettwo blockswestfield mallstreet noisecentral locationthird floorpublic transport
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very clean, nice rooms at an affordable price. Location is wonderful - close to cable cars, street cars, BART, and in walking distance to many shopping locations & tourist attractions. Friendly, helpful staff. A plus was that breakfast was included in the meal. What wasn't so great was the noise from their downstairs nightclub. Also, rooms were small with just a regular view of a restaurant.

Room Tip: Book with Triple A for a good discount!
1  Thank AmyJoyGarcia

Dear AmyJoyGarcia,

I would like to thank you for your input and feedback and for sharing it with our future guest on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that the level of service my staff has provided, and our complimentary continental breakfast met your satisfaction.
My apologies however regarding the size of your room, and noise from the nightclub. Please know that we are continuously looking into and researching different methods to minimize the noise level generated by the club.

In the meantime, should your future travels takes you to San Francisco, please contact me directly and I will personally handle your reservation. I would love to accommodate you to one of our larger Deluxe rooms situated on a higher floor away from the nightclub.

Thank you once again for giving us a review on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The front desk personnel is very nice, the hotel is really clean, probably one of the cleanest I've ever been. It has all the basic, Small room, super clean bathroom, quiet, just what we needed. Probably the only issue is that you have to take your continental breakfast to your room, but It was not a problem for us since we took some apples, bread, oatmeal & coffee.

Room Tip: We choose a queen size room which was really quiet. They let us keep our luggage after checking out until the time we left SF.

Dear frequentravelerTx,

Thank you for staying with Hotel Fusion on you recent visit to San Francisco, and for your review on Trip Advisor.
Our Housekeeping Department's practices are second to none, and I am very delighted to know that Hotel Fusion is one of the cleanest hotel you have ever been in. I am glad that our dedication to guest satisfaction and tenacity on cleanliness is paying off!
Please excuse our temporary breakfast arrangements. We are currently constructing a permanent banquet room that will allow us to serve our guest to a sit-down breakfast.

Thanks again for your review, and should your "frequentraveling" takes you back to San Francisco, please do consider Hotel Fusion. We would love to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We booked this hotel as part of a "Tailormade" trip with Thomson Holidays. When we arrived, I was asked for a credit card for payment of incidentals and the room charge. I explained that the room was already paid for. The lady on reception checked their records. After a while she gave us a room key and said she would sort it out. (I checked the next day and she had sorted it out). Because of the mix up - she upgraded our room. We were allocated room 400. The room was absolutely fine. On the front of the building, but with triple glazing it wasn't noisey at all. Free breakfast (very unusual for the USA) was absolutely fine. Cake, danish pastries, porridge, coffee, juice and fresh fruit, and all buffet style so you could have as much or as little as you want. A fruit juice, coffee and a danish was a great start to the day, and a nice touch.
The hotel is in a great location for Union Square and if you don't mind a nice walk, you can walk to Peir 39 and Fishermans Wharf.

We didn't hear anything from the disco at all, so can't comment on that. In fact I only know about the disco because of the other comments on Trip Advisor.

There is a Chinese Restaurant attached to the hotel. We went there one evening for a meal and it served great food. It was always busy when we walked by too - which is a good sign.

Overall it was in a good location, and the room was clean and tidy and the staff where helpful and very friendly. If I ever return to this fabulous city - I would certainly return to this hotel.

Dear Suzi216,

Very kind of you to give us a feedback on Trip Advisor, and many thanks for sharing your experiences and writing a detailed review for our future guests.
I am sorry to hear that there was a bit of clerical mix up during your check in, but I am glad to hear that everything was sorted out.
Thank you for utilizing our complimentary continental breakfast - one of the few amongst our competitors that still offers a complimentary breakfast.
I see that you visited Tian Sing Chinese Restaurant, and I am delighted to hear that you had a good experience. On a return visit to San Francisco, I welcome you to try Infusion Lounge - our restaurant/bar/nightclub where you can enjoy Pan Asian style cuisine.

Thank you once again for giving us a review, and I am looking forward to your next visit!
Cheers!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The hotel is in perfect location. Near the metro station, troller, shops, restaurants. Easy to move to any part of the city. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Customer service is great. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The continental Breackfast is so good. I would return to staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Javierito23

Dear Javierito23,

Thank you for staying with Hotel Fusion, and for your giving us an Amazing review on Trip Advisor! I am looking forward to your next visit and hope to meet you in person.

Cheers!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The Hotel Fusion is ideally situated very near to Muni and Bart stations. It is an easy walk to Union Square shops, Market Street, and Chinatown. The hotel staff is very friendly and eager to accomodate. The queen bed, night table, and desk filled the room leaving little space for incidentals. The small flat panel TV would have been better situated on the wall rather than the desk. The closet is OK for one person and the bathroom was more than adequate with plenty of towels. Being on the fifth floor (top floor), I was happy that the room was equiped with a ceiling fan and window airconditioner, although the airconditioner fan was a bit loud. A light continental breakfast was a good bonus. For a stay of a few nights, this is a great location for those seeking a clean and moderately priced hotel. Be sure to ask for an inside room on an upper floor.

Room Tip: Avoid traffic noise by asking for an inside room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Neponset

Dear Neponset,

First, I would like to thank you for giving us a review of our hotel property on Trip Advisor, and for staying with us on your recent visit to San Francisco.
Secondly, thanks to your suggestion regarding mounting the LCD TV in our guest rooms which we are now considering as this would improve both aesthetics and living space.

I am glad to hear that you were just in time to utilize our newly installed air conditioning window units, however, I am sorry to hear that they were a bit loud for your taste. Due to space constraints, we were unable to install a large centralized air conditioning system as you would see on larger buildings. On the brighter side however, these window units are more compact than the industrial size units, and receives the Energy Star that meets the EPA's standards. Lower energy cost allows Hotel Fusion to not only help protect the environment, we are also passing the savings to all our guests by keeping our rates affordable versus our competitors!

Thank you once again for your review. Please keep Hotel Fusion in mind on your next visit to San Francisco.