“a little disappointed”

Book In Advance
More Info
$99.99*
and up
Alcatraz and Ripley's Believe It or Not! VIP...
Ranked #211 of 572 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: With over 70 interactive and hands-on exhibits, San Francisco's Believe It or Not! Odditorium is the most interactive in the world! It is home to more than 400 exhibits, , in 18 themed galleries, with a new emphasis on the Bay Area.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The displays were old and a little confusing. For the price I was disappointed. The mirror maze was fun and really neat. I think they charge too much for this attraction. Won't reccommend

All reviews
"interactive displays"
in 3 reviews
"combo ticket"
in 2 reviews
"interesting things to see"
"couple of hours"
in 3 reviews
"sf"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This museum is packed of a lot of fun exhibits!! I would say its good for all ages! The Mirror Maze is a must!! BEST Mirrow Maze EVERRR! I spent almost 2 hours going through the whole museum!

1  Thank Simon W
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I went here because it was free on our SF Go-Card. I would not have paid to go here otherwise. It actually was fun and we had a few laughs. I really enjoyed the psychedelic walking tube that makes you feel like you are spinning around. I would recommend to families on a rainy day since it would occupy kids for a couple of hours. We enjoyed it in under an hour's visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We love Ripley's in Niagara Falls and were excited to find this one in San Fran. But it was so run down. Really sad. There were exhibits with broken displays and some were obviously missing because you could read the sign explaining the exhibit and then realize there was nothing there to go with it. Really bad. Skip this.