“Yummy”

Neighborhood: Haight-Ashbury
portland, or
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Lots of choices for vegetarians, big servings, friendly service, high quality food. If you are very hungry and want a luscious treat, order the black bean and friend plantain burrito. The chips are terrific, too. The noise level is high, though, so probably not the best place for a long, intimate conversation.

Visited July 2014

South Carolina
“Not Bad at All!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We went to The Little Chihuahua restaurant in Noe Valley in San Francisco with trepidation. Our adult kids liked it, but several reviews on another website claimed it was poor or so-so.
It was quite good! I had the pollo asada enchiladas and husband had the plantain and bean (vegetarian) burrito. I do not like burritoes but I LOVED the bites I had of his! I also enjoyed my enchiladas. They add poblano peppers to the mix.
The food was not spicy, but it was definitely tasty. The chips were okay, better than Tacquiria CanCun, and the salsa bar was fantastic. I figure you add as much spice as you want with the salsa. Also they were generous with their chips. Best of all they had fresh Pacifico and Modelo on tap.
We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2014
Gridley, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed at the Metro Hotel and the Little Chihuahua was across the street. The food was quite good and the service was awesome. I would have enjoyed a mild salsa for the chips since everything was on the hot side but other than that, it was a pleasant dining experience :)

Visited July 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Some of best Mexican I've ever had”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

It's possible that I've eaten a lot of bad Mexican restaurants, but this was hands-down some of the best Mexican food I've ever had. My dad and I were driving around lower Haight, trying to find a parking spot to get some food--we were starving (and I was very grumpy!). After finally finding a spot, we happened to ask a couple of locals where we could get some food since we were wandering around aimlessly. They suggested The Little Chihuahua. It didn't disappoint, and in fact greatly impressed us! Fresh, fast & delicious. Even better than Chipotle! I had a chicken burrito, which came with Mexican rice, your choice of beans (black), lettuce, tomatoes, fresh salsa, guac. So, so good. We also got chips & salsa with the meal. Very flavorful, with lots of spice (how I like it). I really wish this place was in Tallahassee, would be a regular if it were!

• Visited April 2014
“Good salads, bring your appetite”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Like the other reviews, crowded but I feel it was worth the 9 minute wait to order. Great burritos and extremely large salads. If you are in the area I say do it.