“Will do for a drink/snack”
Review of Pedro's Cantina

Pedro's Cantina
Ranked #3,872 of 5,866 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: SoMa
Neighborhood: SoMa
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stopped in for lunch after a tour of AT & T park. Service could have been better as they had one guy serving a number of people while another was sorting out menus, which left customers waiting for a little while. I had a pork sandwich and it was pretty average.. It's a great spot and has a nice interior but i doubt I'd go back there with other options available.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to have a drink and a snack. It is a large restaurant. We had salsa, and chips that were served in a paper bowl. The salsa was mediocre at best. We also had the ceviche, also served in a paper bowl, placed in a plastic basket. The serving of ceviche was small and on a bed of lettuce to make it look bigger. My husbands margarita was overly sweet. With so many options in San Francisco, I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I were looking for an interesting place to have lunch before going to a Giant/Dodger game at ATT park. We walked in to this place and before you know it the place was full. The only real down side to this place was the service. We had to go look for the servers. They staff lightly. The crowd grew and the place got lively. The first day I had the ceviche and my wife had two soft taco's The margarita's are interesting. I can tell they use fresh lime juice and someone said Jalapeno juice. Loved the marg's. On game day this place does not have an happy hour and the chips and salsa cost you. They have all the people they want and do not have to offer deals. On the second day I had the Warm chicken salad in a shell. Not much lettuce but very good. Great people to talk smack if you are rooting for the opposing team. I will go back if we come here again. My wife loved the soft taco's and had them the second time.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I stopped in flr happy hour earlier this week and had a nice time. This place is very slow during the day and when there is no giants game. They have good hsppy hour prices and the food is reslly good.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you can't get tickets to the ballpark, Pedro's might do for a second (or fourth, fifth, sixth) choice. The viewing is good, big screen-wise, but the food is beyond mediocre. People primarily interested in getting drunk can probably vouch for the place. I did want a margarita, the fluffy frozen kind, which they don't serve. So unless you drink to excess, you'd be better off elsewhere. Tres Agaves is in the same general area and much, much better.