“Cupcake Heaven”

Ranked #23 of 115 Bakeries in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Marina District
Neighborhood: Marina District
Reviewed October 8, 2012

There was NOTHING I disliked about this little bakery. It's cute, it's cozy and the cupcakes and cakes are to die for! The coconut cupcake is an edible masterpiece. The frosting is decadent, the cake itself is a homemade delight. This tastes like something my southern gramma would have baked. The marble cake is sinfully delicious. The German Chocolate cake is a pure delight. The right density and the right combination of cake and frosting. This is where you want to go when you need that little piece of sweet heaven.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I spent a lot of time in San Francisco and tried many different cupcake places and I have to say, this one takes the cake! I've been to Magnolia's in NY, Sprinkles, DC Cupcakes, etc. and I firmly believe these are the best cupcakes in the nation. Not only are their cupcakes delicious, but I would also recommend their cookies and cakes too. The prices are also very reasonable! I recently moved and miss being able to get SusieCakes whenever I wanted to! If you're in town, make sure this is a place you go to treat your sweet tooth!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had cupcakes, cake & pudding from this great bakery/dessert emporium!
Don't miss it!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

What a TREAT!!!

Wifey couldn't stop looking and bought the decadent chocolate cake....literally melts in your mouth....and the store is part of chain....outstanding quality!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Was in SF for a week and got desserts at Susie's every single day. My friends also loved their creations.