“Poor service for average food - Disappointing!”
Review of Thai Stick 2001

Thai Stick 2001
Ranked #4,027 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Thai
East Coast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service for average food - Disappointing!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Two of us went in on a slow Monday lunch hour (maybe 5 other diners) One entree was served before appetizers, the other entree didn't show up for 25 minutes. No apologies were offered.

Visited April 2012

San Francisco, California
“Good place to go for food poisoning”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

To be honest its about the worst Thai restaurant I've been too in San Francisco. Atmosphere is dismal. Service is next to non-existatant even when the place was mostly empty. Food was lousy and as a bonus surprise I ended up with food poisoning after eating there. So as much as I wish I had something positive to say about the place.... I really can't think of anything. The restrooms are also downstairs which could be a bit of an obstacle for some patrons. My advice of anywhere else.

• Visited September 2011