“well done”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“well done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Loved the individually brewed cups of coffee in the middle of DT SF lunch hour madness!! The fresh Lemonade and waffle added a bit of sweet to my day! The cacophony of flavors added to the ambiance of the Market building experience.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
“BEST Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a great place to get coffee. Just be sure you have time to wait as they prepare a drip coffee with each order. And don't forget to take a lb. home as well!

San Francisco
“Don't understand the long lines”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love coffee. From Dunkin Donuts coffee (yes, native NY'ers love Dunkin Donuts coffee) in NYC, Turkish Coffee in Istanbul, Espressos and lattes in the numerous times I've been to Italy, Peet's in the bay area, Caribou Coffee in the mid-atlantic, to all the lovely coffees in Michelin Star restaurants that serve only the best. I've been back in the bay area for two weeks now, about 20 coffees in. Blue Bottle by far is the worst cup I've had. Very lacking in flavor, when getting a 'drip' you by definition cannot get the natural foam that only a grouping can provide so you lose that flavor. It's possible I got a bad cup. I will try it one more time. Hopefully it will be just as bland as the first cup so that I don't have to wait 14 minutes in a line. I am too important and can't waste that sort of time on a line.

Campbell, California
“Divine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I don't know how they achieve such heights of divine inspiration with their espresso, but I don't want them to stop doing it. Try the waffle, too.

Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“This place has ruined Starbucks for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had some Blue Bottle Coffee at Sideboard in Danville (read separate review of Sideboard). It was awesome! i saw the store in the Ferry Building when I went to San Fran. The line was huge but worth the wait. I got a mocha and it was fantastic. Now that I am back home I drink Starbucks and it tastes like crap. I am giving up my Starbucks visits which will save me money, enough to order Blue Bottle online!!!

• Visited June 2013