“Love Their Variety of Macarons”
Review of Chantal Guillon

Chantal Guillon
Ranked #43 of 116 Bakeries in San Francisco
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Description: West Coast, best Macarons since 2008, Step in the cutest store and first store of Chantal Guillon. Chantal Guillon is above all a novel interpretation of the macaron, conceived as a unique, original, surprising creation. The selection includes both classic flavors and limited-edition macarons to be discovered according to the seasons and for special events. All handmade locally in San Francisco, sold exclusively in Chantal Guillon stores and online! Enjoy, Merci!
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

On the 4th of this month(May), I finally paid a visit to the shop, I was bedazzled by the variety of Macarons, all
sorted fruits as well as coffee flavors, fortunately, I already wrote on the paper what I wanted to buy or else I might take longer time in choosing what I wanted for my friends, family and myself. Coincidentally my friend parked the car right in front of the shop when she tried to find a place to park.

1  Thank lwtsingtao

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Being not sure when I'd be going to the shop in San Francisco, even though I live only 1 1/2 hours drive away, I decided to order a box of 24 pieces of French Macarons online, and they were delivered as the date I picked. They came in all sorted flavors, Pistachio, Vanilla, Salted Carmel(my favorite) , Persian Rose, Expresso Coffee, Lavendar Poppy, Almond Ameretto and Seasonal Lemon. I gave away one dozens to friends and family, so I didn't get to try everything, but i am sure they all are delicious. Come birthday weekend in May, I will make a trip to the shop and buy more of those delectable macarons.

1  Thank lwtsingtao
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Macaroons were delicious but server was so snooty. When I went to pay my macaroon was going to be double the listed price because it apparently had gold dust on it ???

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This might be the highlight of this trip to San Francisco..delicate, delicious, beautiful. We bought a dozen, sharing each one....the pistachio a standout but all just wonderful;

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have eaten a lot of macarons and didn't think I would ever find any as good as Laduree but these really are just as good. The salted caramel, vanilla and chocolate are out of this world! They had the perfect chewy consistency and the flavors were so pure. I also like that they color all of their macarons with natural coloring. If you like macarons make sure you try these. You won't be disappointed.