I travel to SF a lot for work and have never stayed at this hotel or even heard of it. I was recently in a wedding that was at the Marines Memorial Club Hotel so we stayed there with the rest of the wedding party.
PROS: Location is perfect, right in Union Square. Quiet and cozy rooms. Amazing FREE brunch for all guests. Restaurant is on the top of the building with spectacular views and even better food. This was a nice surprise; we had brunch there every morning!
CONS: It's just as expensive as the nicer hotels in SF. No bell man to help hail cabs, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco