Extended our time by staying here one night. Enjoyed the happy hour and the great breakfast the next morning. Staff as usual very helpful. Enjoyed the city and the cable cars. Room was nice and with a corner we had two sets of windows we could open to hear the sounds of the city and get a nice breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and access to full service health club with indoor swimming pool. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco