Well situated, clean and comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff.
Great restaurant, superb breakfast fantastic happy hour and amazing history.
If I revisit San Francisco this will be my first choice hotel, it's unique and not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and access to full service health club with indoor swimming pool. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco