My wife and I stayed at the MMC for 4 nights in Jun and I have to say we were extremely happy with our choice. We're both in the Royal Air Force so we qualified for the discounted rate ($142 + tax) which is great value considering the fabulous location and quality of the Hotel. This price included happy hour (complimentary booze) 4-6pm every night and free breakfast every morning. We used their laundry facilities too which again was free (just ask for detergent at the reception). The staff were always courteous and happy to assist you in any way they could. Overall we really enjoyed our stay here and would certainly recommend it to anyone wishing to explore the great city of San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located steps from Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco