I have stayed at this hotel on several occassions and I have never been disappointed. The best part of staying at this hotel is the happy hour with includes an amazing city view. The rooms are clean, price is affordable, location great, and staff very friendly & helpful. The free breakfast buffet offered every morning is much appreciated and yummy. The hotel is also a museum which is very cool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located steps from Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco