As a member I got a great rate at the MMC Hotel, situated in a fantastic spot a block from Union Square with all of its amenities. Perfect location for a jog around the city or a short walk to Chinatown. Super nice room with slightly dated but perfectly adequate amenities (furniture and bathroom). Museums and restaurant/bar (with spectacular view of the city and great included breakfast and manager's happy hour) onsite. "Good value" (for SF) parking nearby. All in all a great visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and access to full service health club with indoor swimming pool. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco