Parking garage three door up. Nice older establishment with a decent restaurant. We enjoyed both a dinner and a breakfast here. Good staff wanting to make your stay enjoyable. Nothing fancy but a good room at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and access to full service health club with indoor swimming pool. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco