Stayed 2 nights at the Marines Club in late July 2012. Everything was fine but the basic room was quite small and needs some updates.
They offered complimentary breakfast which was excellent and free cocktail hour each day from 4 - 6pm. These were very nice offerings that would bring me back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is located next to Union Square and San Francisco's iconic cable cars; walking distance to Chinatown, art galleries, museums and the best shopping district in the city. Built in the 1920's in the Spanish Colonial Revival style, this historic 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, cable TV and a full service health club with indoor swimming pool located on site. Rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking downtown and Union Square. Live piano music Tuesday through Saturday nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco