3 people are viewing this hotel
Fully refundable before Tue, Apr 23
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
6,300 results
All reviews the financial district union square ferry building beautiful hotel cable car room service within walking distance front desk staff valet parking lobby city bellman california perks cars bart wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2019

I frequently stay at Omni properties but do not appreciate the questionable practice of Omni San Francisco charging a destination fee hidden from the base nightly rate. They claim it is to cover services like WiFi and a free water. But if you are a select member, you are supposed to get these as a reward for loyalty. The destination fee is simply a hidden charge. If you like the practice of hidden charges or paying for services you already have earned, this is your place. For me, I do not appreciate being charged for my being a frequent guest. I would rather conduct business with companies that are more forthright.

Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Travel_everywhere59
Reviewed October 18, 2019

The hotel is located in a very nice place and close to many places. California street has a cable car running through which is the best indicator of San Francisco.
The building looks nice and clean from inside and outside. Normal rooms has a good view. The room window does not go up fully and that does not give a good chance to see the area around.

The room was clean and not small.

People are so friendly and kind.

The only annoying thing was the shower knob which could not control the amount of water flow. So, it is always full water speed coming out and a lot of wasted water.

The bed pillows were the usual where you have to order better ones on demand. 60 TV channels but not so much diverse. I think more channels should be added.

I recommend the hotel to everyone else.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank aromr0
Reviewed October 7, 2019

I stayed at the Omni in SF during a family trip and couldn't have asked for more! We arrived late from a long trip - being greeted by hospitable staff made a world of difference. We felt welcomed from the get go and service didn't let up for the entire duration of our stay. Hearty, warm and attentive are 3 words I'd use to describe my time at Omni. Would totally come back!

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank junedoncic87
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Just stayed at the Omni San Francisco the hotel was beautiful the room was very clean the bed was extremely comfortable. Everyone we encountered carried them selfs with a high standard of professionalism. I would like to thank them all.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank D2478SBjohnm
Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here at start of our trip down the Californian Coast and it was a good choice.
High Standard of service
Great rooms and beds
however due to its location it attracts alot of business people. Not that this is a concern but i did feel we stood out as a holiday maker.
menu in Bobs Steak and Chop house was lovely but pricey . All of San Francisco prices were on a par with New York Prices.
Breakfast was an omlette for my husband and eggs bennedict and coffees for myself which was $76. ( tax and standard tip included)
Good location to get cable car and it felt very safe area.
Starbucks nearby and a few delis too so all good for getting light snacks and food.
Reception and Concierge staff all very helpful and efficient.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank vodkales33