Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Sun, Apr 21
Omni Hotels
Fully refundable before Mon, Apr 22
Earn rewards with Select Guest
6,300 results
All reviews the financial district union square ferry building beautiful hotel cable car room service within walking distance front desk staff valet parking lobby city bellman california perks cars bart wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

We had a great time here, service was excellent and our room was huge and lovely. The bathroom was beautiful, the location was perfect, we walked to so many places. Public transport in SF is so easy. We would totally stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank sleonese
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Well the first mistake I made was seeing parking on the hotel's website and not investigating further. The parking was valet ONLY at $75.00 per day. The cost per night of the room was already eating into my budget. The hotel alsocharged a fee for internet. The only complimentary items was water and apples in the lobby.

The room was not very spacious for the cost.

I know it may not seem like much, but for such a "grand" hotel they had very cheap toilet paper.

I initially made 4 day reservation but the parking situation cause me to want to cancel the three remaining nights, 5 minutes after I checked in. The desk clerk told me that their policy is that I would have pay for a minimum of two nights.

Overall, I was not impressed with this hotel or their attitude. Not for the cost conscious traveler at all.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank TexTravelerUS
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear TexTravelerUS,

Thank you sincerely for taking a moment to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate your time and diligence in leaving this review and deeply regret that you did not enjoy your time with us. I will be sure to follow up with our housekeeping team regarding the bathroom amenities. I encourage you to contact us at (415) 677-9494 to further discuss the details of your visit, as we do hope that you will choose to return to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2019

Comfortable and close to Financial District. Valet parking was quick and efficient, although a little expensive. Due to the shortage of hotels in SF, I found this to be a convenient and easy option. Would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank zohaadmerchant
Reviewed July 18, 2019

We had a lovely stay at the Omni. Pleasantly greeted when we arrived. Well-detailed & clean lobby. Fresh water & fruit available by the front desk. Our room was very comfortable and a nice view of the new Salesforce Tower. The location is awesome as it it is blocks away from Chinatown, Market Square or the waterfront. The hotel bar is lively.

Date of stay: May 2019
3  Thank FritzInTampa
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Dear FritziinTampa,

Thank you for the kind review of your recent experience at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your room and the view, as ell as our location. We greatly appreciate your warm words and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit San Francisco.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I have stayed at the Onmi several times in the past including last week. I like the hotel including the location and rooms.

This trip however was tainted by extremely rude service in the Bob's bar on the part of the bartender. He was very unfriendly and seemed put out be even simple requests. This occurred over two days. I mentioned it to a manager and NOTHING was done about it

Disappointing

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bill B
James L, General Manager at Omni San Francisco Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear Bill,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Omni San Francisco. We appreciate your diligent and thoughtful feedback about your stays and your experience at Bob's Bar. We are always glad to learn of our strengths, as well hear of areas in which we have room for improvement. Please accept our sincerest apologies in the shortfalls in the service at the bar. Rest assured, we are looking into the matter and will follow up with the associate accordingly. service. We truly value our guests’ comments, and will immediately review your concerns. I encourage you to contact me directly to further discuss these details, as we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to San Francisco.