Omni San Francisco Hotel
$175
$319
$194
  • Pool
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
$189
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$217
$192
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$206
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$241
$206
  • Room Service
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$257
$229
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$434
$178
Westin.com
  • Room Service
5,648 results
All reviewsthe financial districtselect guestcookies and milkcalifornia streetunion squareferry buildinggreat hotelloyalty programcable carroom serviceturn down servicewithin walking distancefront desk staffeach morningvalet parkingfisherman's wharffree internet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good value for an excellent hotel, at a convenient location neat to financial district. Nob Hill and Union Square. Staff among the most efficient and friendly I've seen in a very long time. Check-in, check-out fast and friendly. Doorman full of information. Even the breakfast waitress at Bob's was outstanding, could not do enough for us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed at the Omni San Francisco in December 2013 with my family for 4 nights. The room itself was quite nice spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom is also very nice and spacious (however the bath is quite small and shallow, although not a problem for us). We were also given milk and cookies each night which was a nice touch. The hotel itself is great and is well looked after, the lobby is beautiful and the staff are all very polite and helpful. Location is good a couple of blocks down from chinatown and a short walk to union square. As the hotel is located in the financial district it is quiet during night time and the weekends so if sleep quality is important to you the Omni SF will provide you with a good nights sleep. Would definitely stay here again as it made my trip to San Francisco a great one. It is now one of my favourite cities!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is a great hotel. The rooms are very well appointed and the corporate and personal guest service is excellent.
What can you say that's bad about it?
Its expensive BUT not the most expensive in the town.
Its restaurant is a very traditional steak house thats expensive and will not fit the nouveau designs of most foodies BUT there are 20 foodie defined places with 5 minutes AND their breakfast is excellent.
Its set on the side of the hill BUT its san francisco AND the doorman, front desk and bell hop know your name when you return.
Its old SF but you can walk to everything.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Omni San Francisco just after the Christmas holidays. My wife and I have a soft spot for the Omni chain as we had stayed at a few around the US. They are in my opinion, full of charm and style of the old world that makes them unique. If you want a contemporary style, corporate type hotel then this is not for you. The Omni SF has beautiful wood, glass and chrome that makes it look and feel lavish. We arrived late in the night but were checked in quickly and efficiently with all our questions answered. Our bags were brought up to our room promptly and without fuss. The room decor was stylish and was clean. The bathroom had a marble counter, was well stocked and again was spotless. I've noticed that a lot of the Omni don't have full sized baths but I'm more of a shower person so that didn't bother me. There was a large TV with a good selection of channels to choose from. Internet access was straightforward and was free being a member of their Omni programme. They have a restaurant which is where breakfast is served in the mornings. In the evenings it is a steak house which get very favourable reviews. We did not try it out as it was a little beyond our budget. Service at the hotel has always been great and nothing was too much trouble for the staff there.
The hotel is situated in the heart of the Financial District which means that it gets quieter at night but never feels unsafe to walk around. There are plenty of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance and the cable car stops just at the top of the block. Chinatown and Union Square are with 10-15 minutes walk away so is perfectly situated for the heart of the city.
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and though it may not be the cheapest, its worth every penny.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Fellow Trip Advisor travelers did not fail me! Again, the recommendations and ratings were right on. The hotel had some great after holiday last minute rates, we had a last minute free weekend. Made for a lovely getaway. The meals (2 breakfasts included with our pkg, and a dinner) at the hotel restaurant were superb! We walked to the pier and to Union Square. Although we had not stayed in the neighborhood before, we will again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple