8 people are viewing this hotel
$599
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
$599
Free cancellation until 06/03/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
$588
Free cancellation until 06/03/22
Omni Hotels$599
Hotels.com$599
Lol.travel$749
6,208 results
All reviews the financial district union square beautiful hotel lobby city embarcadero valet cable cars robes bart
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is the perfect hotel for vacationing with a family! Above and beyond service. Lex (Concierge) was an incredible wealth of information and had excellent ideas to make the most of our short time in San Fran. Our room was so clean and very comfortable beds. Every staff member was extremely polite from the valet to the front desk...even the other happy guests in the elevator.

Date of stay: June 2013
1  Thank Ellen W
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was our first trip to San Francisco and this hotel made it a wonderful experience. I am very picky when it comes to my hotels, and have found that Omni generally takes great care of their properties. This was no exception to that rule. It was not perfect, but up to my picky standards.

The hotel is located in the financial district away from the hustle and bustle, but still conveniently located. The famous cable cars stop right in front of the Hotel. My wife and I got the city pass and enjoyed riding these things regularly. China Town is within walking distance and also Union Square. So men prepare to shop ;).

Our first day we ate in Bob's Bar when we arrived. We grabbed a quick burger and did people watching out the window. It was a great start. They also have the best peaches I've ever had complimentary in the lobby. I plan to call soon and ask where they purchased them. I will have them shipped! Our room was always clean and the staff was always accommodating. You can't go wrong here.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 935PKC
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed here for three nights at the end of May...two adults and two boys, ages 11 and 7. As soon as we arrived, the staff was very welcoming, handing out activity backpacks to the boys. Check in was very quick, and we had cookies and milk waiting for us in the room--and every night, actually. Become a loyalty member (free) and you get extra perks that are totally worth it. They were even handing out umbrellas one evening for guests to use. Right by Chinatown, which the boys loved. The only teeny tiny negative is that good eateries are hard to find in the evening--this is the Financial District.

2  Thank Princess_Mom
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've just recently come back from my 2 week honeymoon where me and my wife traveled down the West Coast then to Vegas and then got a flight over to NY. We liked SF so much that we spent an extra night (4 nights) there than we had initially planned. This was my favourite hotel of the whole trip. The staff were extremely helpful and always rushed to open doors for you, etc. We even got a complimentary gift when they heard it was our honeymoon.

The hotel was in immaculate condition, I even saw a cleaner on her hand and knees polishing the bottoms of a table leg and spent a good 5 minutes doing this which shows the attention to detail. We was that impressed with Omni hotels that we then booked a room with Omni Los Angeles.

When we arrived we asked about wifi access and we was told that if we sign up to their select guest membership we would get free wifi anytime we stay, as well as other benefits. All we had to do was give them our email address to gain this membership so was definitely worth signing up to it. I've not been bombarded with junk emails from them either which is a bonus!

This hotel is located in the Financial District which is full of really nice places to eat and drink and the area was always very clean and pleasant to walk around. There's lots to see in SF so we could have easily stayed here even longer.

I'd definitely recommend the whole of the Omni chain of hotels and will always check to see if there is an Omni hotel available where ever I stay in the US in the future!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at the Omni in great accomodations. The rooms are elegant, clean, reasonably priced and the service at the hotel is great. I paid around $190 per night and had just moved from a room at the Wharf area that was small, outdated and cost almost $300 a night in comparison. We had a separate room for the kids, and the hotel staff delivered milk and cookies for them every night. Bob's Steak & Chop house is located on the property and was awesome (although a little pricey). I highly recommend that you try the Salmon. There's also a cable car stop right in front of the hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room along California street for the best view of the city.
6  Thank Kono777