“Best breakfast I've ever had!”
Review of Sweet Maple

Sweet Maple
Ranked #24 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed September 7, 2016

My wife and I ate here while we were in San Francisco for the weekend, and we had the best breakfast either of us has ever had! I had the Marnier French Toast and upgraded to the JD syrup (maple syrup infused with Jack Daniels and chunks of bacon and coffee grounds). It was $2 for the syrup upgrade, but it was so good it was worth it. We also had a side order of millionaire's bacon. $8 for two slices, but one bite and I knew it was worth every penny. The most delicious bacon I've ever tasted! We will definitely be eating here again the next time we return to San Francisco.

Date of visit: September 2016
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Great hearing from you, Kris! I am extremely pleased your breakfast experience with us was a success. Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit to SF and Sweet Maple.

Write a reviewReviews (899)

Reviewed September 7, 2016

We went here on a weekday and it was packed. We had to wait about 40min or so but the wait was really worth it. I had the pork stonepot and my friend had pancakes with the millionaire's bacon. I tried some and it was delicious. Service was great as well. Whenever in SF you definitely need to hit this spot.

Date of visit: August 2016

Dear Caro: We strive to maintain a consistently high standard of quality in both food and service and thanks to your review we have reached our goal. Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We loved our brunch at maple syrup-their signature dishes 'millionaire bacon' and 'French toast' we're out this world-would definitely come back!

1  Thank 211lyndseyg
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Thank you for choosing us, Lyndsey! We appreciate your "out of this world" compliment! Hope to have the honor of serving you again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

This place is recommended by our friend who use to live in SF. The restaurant is fully at around 9am, so better to arrive before that. Millionaire Bacon which is a thick bacon grilled with brown sugar, syrup and spice and Egg Benedict are highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2016

Good Morning Joyce: We are very pleased you accepted your friend's recommendation and visited us. Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Whenever I am in San Francisco I have to go there at least once so I did today. Like several times before the food was really good (of course I had to have a Millionaire's Bacon with my eggs) ;)

Date of visit: August 2016
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Great to hear from another fan of our Millionaire's Bacon, Harald. We appreciate your loyalty to Sweet Maple. Thank you for visiting us every time you are in San Francisco.