“Boys & Brunch”

Ranked #24 of 5,826 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Very good brunch! Unlimited mimosas good deal. Eggs Benedict is the best. Service good. Little bit pricier then it should be for eggs for breakfast but the service was good and I stingy on the Mamosa for me and my sons both had a really good time so it was worth it.

Date of visit: April 2016
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you for choosing us, DDL! We are very pleased you and your sons enjoyed your dining experience with us.

Write a reviewReviews (899)

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Just go!! My husband was really amazed by the food, he wanted to hug the chefs ( just kidding) they serve excellent food to begin a long day in san francisco!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank 863teckh
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

I love a customer with a sense of humor, Teck! Thanks for being one. I am very pleased you started your long SF day with us. Hope to have the honor of serving you again soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

We eat here every morning when we stay if SF. The food is excellent--recognizable breakfast fare with fun twists. We're vegetarians and are able to find much to enjoy, even with the emphasis on bacon on the menu. My only gripe is the the service, not when you make it to a table, service is fine then, but when you first walk in. No one acknowledges that you are even there, and when they finally do, there's no greeting, just a question as to how many are in your party, etc. Other than that, I highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2016
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal customer, Rolling! I deeply appreciate it. I apologize for what you have described and will take the necessary steps to improve that situation. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I look forward to serving you again on your next trip to SF.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

A fun and lively restaurant in SF. I went there for a Saturday late morning brunch. Unfortunately they do not accept reservations though the waiting line does move fairly fast. Our party had several items on the brunch menu and all were delicious. Their delicious sides of a variety of bacon was the hit of the day!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Hi Peggy: We are delighted you had a great time while enjoying your Saturday Brunch with us. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

The fine folks at the Kimpton Buchanan Hotel recommended this restaurant for breakfast/brunch. The food was absolutely delicious. The price may seem pricey for breakfast but the quality and portions make the up charge well worth it.
"Millionaire Bacon" (featured on the Discovery Channel) is a must try. So good we came home and replicated the dish via the online recipe.

Date of visit: June 2016
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Many thanks to the Kimpton Buchanan Hotel for their recommendation. We are very pleased your dining expectations were met! Happy to hear we have yet another fan of our famous Millionaire's Bacon.