“Awesome breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 5,741 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Loomis, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome breakfast”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

What a fabulous find!!! Breakfast was amazing from the Frisco scramble to the millionaire bacon!! We will definitely be back next time in the City!!!

Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words, Nana and Papa and look forward to seeing you again next trip to SF!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
“Can't Stop”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

i am hooked on this place. The food is good, the quantity is generous, and the people and service are outstanding. I'll love Pam forever!
I've had several different breakfasts and I can definitely tell you they were all worth it! The Millionaire Bacon is fantastically seasoned! The Hip French Toast is great with all of its colors and tastes. Very recommended.

dmenic53

Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for what sounds like multiple visits, Dennis. We're glad you enjoy our food and we appreciate the glowing review!
Orange, California
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

There was a wait, which we expected, so let's not talk about that. Go with good friends and just spend the time chatting and catching up, which was what we did.

I had a really good scramble, the Snowed Spinach, which was a generous portion so that I could share. My bf had the two eggs and millionaire bacon - wowee! You've gotta try it! But my friend had the Big Hip French Toast which is deep fried, and although the presentation was lovely, it was so hard it was inedible. She mentioned a couple of times to the waitress that she didn't like it, it didn't meet her expectations, etc. but the waitress seemed clueless. A more experienced waitress would have offered to replace it, I think. Luckily, we shared the Snowed Spinach so all was not lost. Just don't order deep fried French Toast unless you want to break a tooth!

My latte was also yummy - I would go back if I were in the area.

Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Hi Wandalicious. Thank you for all the kind words about our food. You are absolutely correct the server should have offered to replace that French Toast. It normally has a crust but is soft on the inside. We'd love to have you try it again one day and let us know what you think!
Superior, Colorado
“Stellar breakfast.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had the Eggs benedict with asparagus and millionaire bacon and it was brilliant beyond expectations. The coffee was good, the service impeccable and the atmosphere just fine. Seriously one of the best breakfasts I have ever had, balanced in flavors, colors and textures and a decent price for all that was included. Will recommend to everyone, what a treat!

Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for visiting us and for such kind words, Jollyberries. We hope you can make it back next time you visit San Francisco.
West Warwick, Rhode Island
“Best Brunch!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have made it a travel habit to have as many weekend brunch experiences in as many different cities around the world as possible. As usual, in any amazing restaurant, there was an extensive wait, but they offer free coffee. The wait was certainly worth it, with a terrific menu selection. All I have to say is: Mango-chicken sausage.

• Visited November 2013
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Hi CPeters. We're happy to have the endorsement of a brunch connoisseur. Thank you for the kind words and we're happy you enjoyed the Mango Chicken Sausage. Please come back by next time you are in town!