“Great for brunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sweet Maple
Ranked #11 of 5,627 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Grenoble, France
“Great for brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went for Sunday brunch. Looooong wait, but they give you complimentary coffee and drinks while you wait which I thought was a nice touch. Good eggs benedict, friendly service, reasonable prices. What's not to like? I didn't try their millionaire bacon which is their signature dish but it looked good.

• Visited December 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thanks for coming to see us for a great Sunday brunch! I do apologize for the wait, though. Sunday is a very busy time for brunch-goers, and we do our best to keep everything moving smoothly. I'm glad you loved your meal, and I hope you'll come back to give our Millionaire's Bacon a try. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
California
“fun in the City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

eggs bededict with bacon--to die for, as were the potatos, my partner had the crab benedict and raved about it. Clean, friendly, delicious, reasonable

Visited December 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I appreciate the two of you stopping in to enjoy a great brunch with us! Sounds like you're both a fan of Eggs Benedict. You certainly came to the right place, since we offer 9 variations on it. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you again. Thanks for the excellent review.

Cambridgeshire
“Great brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I went to the Sweet Maple on a midweek morning. I was in search of something to shake off the effects of an overly enthusiastic sampling of local wine the night before. I walked from the Marine District and it was worth it. A perfect scrambled eggs with fresh spinach and cheese, non-stop good quality coffee and fresh orange juice soon put me right. The atmosphere was perfect for a leisurely breakfast and the service was spot on.

• Visited October 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I'm very happy to hear that we were able to provide the cure you were looking for! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. It sounds like we had just what you needed and we'd love to see you again sometime to try more of our options. Thanks again.

Scotch Plains, NJ
“Good food, bad wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went there for weekend brunch which is a very busy time. Definitely try the special bacon which is pricey but delish.

• Visited September 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thanks for coming to give us a try! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Millionaire's Bacon. It's definitely a fan favorite. I do apologize about the wait, as we get very busy on the weekends. We hope to see you again soon, either on the weekend or maybe for a brunch during the week! Thanks for the fantastic review.

Fairfield, California
“A good meal, nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Went here for brunch. Everything was fine. Cheese potatoes were a nice change. Service was only OK. A bit on the expensive side for what you get. Parking during their busy time is horrific; be prepared to walk.

• Visited January 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Curt,

Thanks for giving us a try for brunch! I'm glad everything was fine, but I'm sorry that the service was only OK and I do apologize for the parking situation. I know it can be scarce when we're really busy. I hope that won't stop you from coming to enjoy a great meal with us. Thanks for the review!

Take care,