“Good food, bad wait”

Ranked #6 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Description: At Sweet Maple, we keep it real and simple. We focus on great food and friendly service. We have a relaxing and spacious atmosphere filled with aromas of fresh ground coffee.Come and enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks. Find out why Sweet Maple is rapidly becoming one of the best brunch places in San Francisco.We're open every day for breakfast and lunch!
Scotch Plains, NJ
“Good food, bad wait”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went there for weekend brunch which is a very busy time. Definitely try the special bacon which is pricey but delish.

• Visited September 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Thanks for coming to give us a try! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Millionaire's Bacon. It's definitely a fan favorite. I do apologize about the wait, as we get very busy on the weekends. We hope to see you again soon, either on the weekend or maybe for a brunch during the week! Thanks for the fantastic review.

All the best,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Fairfield, California
“A good meal, nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Went here for brunch. Everything was fine. Cheese potatoes were a nice change. Service was only OK. A bit on the expensive side for what you get. Parking during their busy time is horrific; be prepared to walk.

• Visited January 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Curt,

Thanks for giving us a try for brunch! I'm glad everything was fine, but I'm sorry that the service was only OK and I do apologize for the parking situation. I know it can be scarce when we're really busy. I hope that won't stop you from coming to enjoy a great meal with us. Thanks for the review!

london
“Fantastic breakfast in very pleasant surroundings”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were staying at the nearby Tomo hotel and this breakfast spot really made our stay. Great food in pleasant surroundings which we all really looked forward to.

• Visited August 2012
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
I appreciate you stopping in to check us out while you were in town. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere, and we'd love to see you again if you ever return to the area. Thanks for sharing your visit!

Steven, Owner
“The omelette alone make it worth going to”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I went there because I heard about a millionaire bacon . It was only okay not worth all that extra money because bacon is already great. I would definitely come back because the food is good . The potatoes were really good the potatoes were crisp on the outside and soft on the inside with a great seasoning

Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
I'm glad you had the chance to try our Millionaire's Bacon, even though you weren't a huge fan of it. Thanks for taking the time to write a great review of your experience here. We'd love to see you back to test out more of our menu and have more of those potatoes. Thanks again!

“Millionaire bacon!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

All I can say is Millionaire bacon is a must. My husband and I split a side of it with our breakfast dishes. We typically skip breakfast as we prefer to each an early lunch and nice dinner on vacation days, however during our 4 day stay we ate here twice for breakfast. That's says something! Interesting menu with a vast variety of more classy choices.

1 Thank Kristina B
Steven C, Owner at Sweet Maple, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Kristina, we're proud to have restored your faith in a good breakfast! Thanks for stopping in to see us while you were in town and trying out the Millionaire's Bacon. Welcome to the fan club. I hope you enjoyed your visit, and be sure to stop in again any time you're back in the city.