“Walk around”

Ranked #78 of 529 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Dublin, California
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Walk around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

The Mission District is a wonderful place for people watching. The street is full of shops and restaurants. You can easily spend half a day there.

Visited February 2012

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Macedonia, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

An area that I wouldn't have went if not for our walking tour taking us throught there, but I'm sure glad he did. We went to an alley to see where graffiti artists are able to showcase their work, little shops where folks can showcase their wares. Still not sure I would go on my own without a guide, but I'm sure glad he took us.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Tony C
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“This is THE place to be!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Culture, art, hip little shops and the best neighborhood for amazing food! This neighborhood is unlike any other area of the city. A must visit! I suggest to stay for more than one meal because there are too many restaurants to choose just one or two.

Visited August 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
“if you enjoy art”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

then this would have to check it out,but its tricky to find so you'd have to be a art lover if its on your to-do list in SF.

Visited November 2011
Oakland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mural Arts Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

When I signed up to participate in the mural arts walking tour, I just thought it would be simple..WRONG! I walked into the history of San Francisco, art, the soul of the community, and last but not least, I walked into a memorable experience.

Visited October 2011