3,076 results
All reviewscable carunion squarepowell and bushgreat locationtwo blocksgood sizelarge bathroomstay there againking suiteboutique hotelpowell stfront desk staffstreet sidebed was very comfortablewonderful hotelvalet parkingwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We chose The Orchard Hotel based upon recommendations in Trip Advisor, and were not disappointed. The hotel is conveniently located near Union Square and a cable car stop, yet the room was very quiet, sufficiently sized, and comfortable. The breakfast room/lounge is beautiful, and breakfasts were excellent. The staff is helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the deluxe rooms, which are located on the upper two floors.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sbmarch
Collins C, Manager at The Orchard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

It's great to read that we lived up to your expectations! I'm thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and were a fan of your breakfast, too. Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. Next time you're in the area, I hope you'll stay with us again.

All the best,

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I have just spent 3 nights at the Orchard Hotel, it was fabulous, extremely quiet, comfy beds, clean and spacious rooms and the location is spot on for shopping and visiting Union Square. I definitely recommend this for business/personal accommodation.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank aspjacobs
Collins C, Manager at The Orchard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

It's great to hear that you and your mother had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the shopping in the area, too! Your recommendation means a lot to us, so thank you. We hope to see you both again in the future.

All the best,

Reviewed November 13, 2017

This was the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. The hotel seems out of date but clean. I liked the location more than anything and was the main reason for staying here. I had 3 other coworkers stay here as well and their impressions were similar.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It's great you've continued to come back to us -- that means a lot. And I'm happy you decided to bring your coworkers this time. I am, though, sorry if you feel our hotel's not as new as others. I'll pass on this feedback. With that being said, I hope you'll be back in the future.

Kindly,

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Stayed at The Orchard hotel earlier this year. Fantastic beds and very spacious bathroom. The hotel is perfect for trams and shopping at Union Square. We had a trip in the Rolls Royce one morning - a real bonus and a great way to see the only wiggly road in San Francisco.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Collins C, Manager at The Orchard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

I'm delighted you enjoyed our space! It's awesome that you got to take a ride in the Rolls Royce -- what a great way to see the city. Next time you're in the area, come and see us.

Hope all's well,

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I just completed the drive up the pacific coast highway from San Diego to Seattle. A major part of coordinating this trip was researching where to stay. This hotel had very positive reviews which is why I selected it and was completely satisfied with my stay. The doorman was very conscientious and the front desk staff remained friendly from check in to check out. One thing I learned upon my arrival, however was the fact that there are 2 properties, so be careful you arrive at the correct address. One disappointment was the fact that my room was on the street side which made things pretty noisy in the morning. I ate at the hotel restaurant one morning. Although it was very good, it was a bit pricey with a limited breakfast selection. Otherwise, the hotel was very clean and I would highly recommend. I even did a facebook "like" which awarded me a small bottle of wine! Bonus!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen P

Karen, I'm honored you chose to stay with us during your road trip -- what a cool trip! It's wonderful to read that you enjoyed your breakfast and were able to get that bottle of wine. I do, though, apologize if your room wasn't as quiet as you would've liked. That's a bummer, but I'm happy you had a great stay despite the bit of noise! I hope you had a wonderful rest of your trip. Next time you're in the area, come stay with us again!