Hotel was a bit dark, was expecting a high floor with a view as requested.....but no. and reception didn't even try to accommodate in any way. That's what you are getting and that's that.
Location was good for trams, bikes buses etc. Car valet parking was really expensive 45 dollars a day.....but you can take your car in and out as many times as you want ...they said. Oh well that will be a bargain then. Our room looked over into another room and was very dark, no fridge and bathroom a bit small. This was our last stop whilst in America and wish we had booked somewhere else as this was the most disappointing hotel we stayed at our whole trip.
Golden Gate Bridge was amazing, although I think our Forth Road rail bridge take a lot of beating in Scotland. Cable cars are a must, but do get busy and you wait ages sometimes.
Breakfast was mental, people diving about everywhere and grabbing things and butting in the line,Tables should be cleaned a bit more than they were. Didn't like that fact that breakfast was literally happening out into reception as breakfast room too small for everyone.
Good location, but there must be somewhere to stay better than this in San Fran with a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or leisure, reserve a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf. At a top option among San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, delight in a locale with easy access to attractions including: Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz and Bay Cruise Ferries while cable cars nearby provide transportation to Union Square, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center. Experience the Bay City from the comfort of our San Francisco lodging. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at our downtown San Francisco, California hotel before exploring the area. At day s end, retreat to our San Francisco hotel and unwind in a spacious room appointed with our plush Simple Smart Bedding Collection and complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our San Francisco suites providing wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary amenities include local phone calls, a business center and a fitness center. Travel San Francisco and book your room at Holiday Inn Express Fisherman s Wharf hotel for unrivaled comfort and value. Check our specials for superb savings on San Francisco, California vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf