Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
$169
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$227
$185
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $274/night.

$177
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$177
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$200
$188
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
$179
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

$178
$170
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $241/night.

$269
$174
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$276
$199
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

2,731 results
All reviewsfisherman's wharfhi expressfree breakfastgreat locationcable carghirardelli squareyogurtthe breakfast areafamily suitevalet parkingwithin walking distancehollywood cafearound the cornerf linewould stay here againper nightstayed here for nights
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A friend and myself stayed here for 4 nights, we were greeted by extremely friendly staff who was willing to take the time on how to get around and show us all the options of our stay. The location to this hotel is so key, close to peir, walking distance to union square close to resteraunts and bars. Enjoyed our stay

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Travelling_norm
Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you are looking for a great base for a location in Frisco, then this is the place to stay. It's only a block from both the main drag and the trolley buses. It's clean and tidy, the staff are really helpful, you get a free breakfast, has WiFi connection, what more can you ask for. We have stayed in Frisco several times now, and this is the best one for us. Would fully recommend this to anyone. It is also not that expensive.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Fincham R
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Well located clean and tidy. Many rooms face internally towards other rooms (not a courtyard more a way to allow light in) so provided you are always out and about not such an issue but these rooms are very dark. Staff were helpful and friendly. Parking seems expensive (there are other parking stations nearby that may be worth a look if staying for long). Wifi only in lobby. Breakfast time very busy so we opted out as there are plenty of options outside.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BusinessBear
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when we checked in yesterday. I knew that the hotel was in an area I wanted to be for my first night in SF and that this place was reasonably priced compared to its counterparts. I am a member of their preferred program and decided to do it.
Check in was swift and uneventful.
When I took the elevator to my room, the elevator door opened and I saw stairs to ascend to get there. I wasn't thrilled at having to drag my suitcase up the stairs. However, upon more investigation there was a ramp somewhat obscured that made access easy. The room, 2 double beds was perfectly comfortable. The bathroom had nice amenities: the hairdryer also served as a night light! Most important, the room was immaculate.
The room has an ethernet connection which worked well in my laptop. The lighting is excellent in the room and bathroom, an issue I often face in hotels far more expensive than this one.
There is a complimentary breakfast buffets: a variety of juice, coffee, yogurt, cereals, bananas,
sweet breads, toast, etc. I did not eat there, (I enjoyed the coffee and juice) but other guests seemed to enjoy themselves. I appreciated the newspaper under my door in the morning.
I would definitely return to this hotel. I

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank qhdesigner
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Next to all the main attractions is a simply but clean H. Inn express.
Very busy hotel; too busy t breakfast but despite all the people coming and going friendly staff.
They gave us advice for two excellent restaurants nearby and i could store our luggage on the day of departure.

good price for this location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple