Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
Ranked #44 of 230 Hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed November 17, 2012

If you are looking for a great base for a location in Frisco, then this is the place to stay. It's only a block from both the main drag and the trolley buses. It's clean and tidy, the staff are really helpful, you get a free breakfast, has WiFi connection, what more can you ask for. We have stayed in Frisco several times now, and this is the best one for us. Would fully recommend this to anyone. It is also not that expensive.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Fincham R
Write a ReviewReviews (2,652)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Well located clean and tidy. Many rooms face internally towards other rooms (not a courtyard more a way to allow light in) so provided you are always out and about not such an issue but these rooms are very dark. Staff were helpful and friendly. Parking seems expensive (there are other parking stations nearby that may be worth a look if staying for long). Wifi only in lobby. Breakfast time very busy so we opted out as there are plenty of options outside.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BusinessBear
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when we checked in yesterday. I knew that the hotel was in an area I wanted to be for my first night in SF and that this place was reasonably priced compared to its counterparts. I am a member of their preferred program and decided to do it.
Check in was swift and uneventful.
When I took the elevator to my room, the elevator door opened and I saw stairs to ascend to get there. I wasn't thrilled at having to drag my suitcase up the stairs. However, upon more investigation there was a ramp somewhat obscured that made access easy. The room, 2 double beds was perfectly comfortable. The bathroom had nice amenities: the hairdryer also served as a night light! Most important, the room was immaculate.
The room has an ethernet connection which worked well in my laptop. The lighting is excellent in the room and bathroom, an issue I often face in hotels far more expensive than this one.
There is a complimentary breakfast buffets: a variety of juice, coffee, yogurt, cereals, bananas,
sweet breads, toast, etc. I did not eat there, (I enjoyed the coffee and juice) but other guests seemed to enjoy themselves. I appreciated the newspaper under my door in the morning.
I would definitely return to this hotel. I

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank qhdesigner
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Next to all the main attractions is a simply but clean H. Inn express.
Very busy hotel; too busy t breakfast but despite all the people coming and going friendly staff.
They gave us advice for two excellent restaurants nearby and i could store our luggage on the day of departure.

good price for this location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rudie_11
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel is 2 short blocks from Fishermans Wharf. The staff was friendly and helpful, booking tours etc. The room itself was clean and comfortable. We did not have a car, but the valet parking looked expensive. There was no wifi in the room, but, free in the lobby. The breakfast buffet was great. It was not crowded when we were there, and there were plenty of places to sit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in that area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jackson B
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We repeatedly come back to this hotel to stay - Why? The staff is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean and don't show their age in the 10+ years we have been coming here. You can't beat the location - easy to transportation and great restaurants including the Hollywood Cafe next door for hearty breakfast. Internet service in the room via Ethernet is fast, reliable and free which is good enough for me - I'm here on vacation; who want's to check work email so often anyway! Oh and the bonus - a great place around the corner for "Reflexology" after a long few days of walking!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marna S
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great location. Two blocks from the piers. Friendly staff, very helpful with information. Free breakfast buffet, good choices, some variety on different days.. clean rooms. need free WIFI in rooms. wifi available in the lobby only. Well worth the money.

Room Tip: ask for outside room. inside courtyard not much of view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel Zoe San Francisco
#30 of 230 in San Francisco
San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf

Address: 550 North Point Street, San Francisco, CA 94133-1312
Location: United States > California > San Francisco > Fisherman’s Wharf
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
#30 Family Hotel in San Francisco
#55 Romantic Hotel in San Francisco
#76 Business Hotel in San Francisco
Price Range: $175 - $544 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf 3*
Whether for business or leisure, reserve a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf. At a top option among San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, delight in a locale with easy access to attractions including: Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz and Bay Cruise Ferries while cable cars nearby provide transportation to Union Square, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center. Experience the Bay City from the comfort of our San Francisco lodging. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at our downtown San Francisco, California hotel before exploring the area. At day s end, retreat to our San Francisco hotel and unwind in a spacious room appointed with our plush Simple Smart Bedding Collection and complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our San Francisco suites providing wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary amenities include local phone calls, a business center and a fitness center. Travel San Francisco and book your room at Holiday Inn Express Fisherman s Wharf hotel for unrivaled comfort and value. Check our specials for superb savings on San Francisco, California vacations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf