“Great outdoor, fun place!”
Review of Gott's Roadside

Gott's Roadside
Ranked #64 of 5,801 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Gott's Roadside is a different kind of burger joint. We serve juicy cheeseburgers with thick chocolate shakes, but our versions of these American classics are made-to-order from top-notch, locally sourced ingredients. Our menu goes beyond the beef to include a renowned Ahi tuna burger, fresh salads and tacos. Try finding those at your average drive-in. Our commitment to local sourcing also extends to the glass: our list of California wines and beers means you can order a cheeseburger with a high-end Napa Valley cabernet, or sip a San Francisco-brewed Anchor Steam alongside your spicy, sweet potato fries.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Casual and fun with great burgers! Love the onion rings and the shakes look mighty good. Enjoy the experience and the food.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Gott's is a MUST stop destination on your next trip to San Fran. The chicken nuggets are just super juicy and the garlic fries are out of this world. I plan on trying the hot dogs on my next visit. Don't be intimated by the long lines during the lunch rush. It moves pretty quickly, the employees are super nice and you'll get your food in no time. Simply put, if you're in the mood for all-star American food this is the place.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My absolute favorite place to go with my family if we are in the Embarcadero area. Gott's is a burger joint, but maybe a little different from the ones you're used to. They have solid options in the burger department, but also with good non-burger options. The Chinese chicken salad, spicy tomato soup, the milkshakes, are all worth a try. . I LOVE the fish tacos, sweet potato fries (with their yummy ranchy sauce) the chili cheese fries are also awesome, and mmmm mmmm shakes. They give you one of those electronic order tracker that vibrates when your food is ready so you can go find a seat and get comfortable, tons of places to sit and eat inside and outside

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Another trip advisor recommendation we picked up before our recent holiday, did not disappoint. Gott's was fast food like in looks but with a far superior outcome. Tasty succulent burgers and fantastic shakes were to be found here. I had the Wisconsin Sourdough and it was juicy and full of flavour. On a later visit my wife had the chocolate coconut milkshake which was simply heavenly.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I havent tried a lot of burgers in america, but this place I was fantastic. The best in my life, since I dont live in a country of hamburgers.... Juicy, balanced and the garlic fries was so good... We tried the blue cheese burger and the tuna ahi. Its a bit crowded and pricy, since it's a touristic place.