“Beyond any expectations!”

Gott's Roadside
Ranked #62 of 5,776 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Gott's Roadside is a different kind of burger joint. We serve juicy cheeseburgers with thick chocolate shakes, but our versions of these American classics are made-to-order from top-notch, locally sourced ingredients. Our menu goes beyond the beef to include a renowned Ahi tuna burger, fresh salads and tacos. Try finding those at your average drive-in. Our commitment to local sourcing also extends to the glass: our list of California wines and beers means you can order a cheeseburger with a high-end Napa Valley cabernet, or sip a San Francisco-brewed Anchor Steam alongside your spicy, sweet potato fries.
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

When we saw the place it remind us to a classic burger place with no aggregate value but we were starving so decided to give it a chance. OMG the burger I had (with bleu cheese) is probably one of my top 3. My appreciation is that the secret is the high quality of the ingredients, immediately you can sense that something is better. Also the fries are not less of comment, we tried all of them and one better than the other.

There are newer reviews for Gott's Roadside

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My daughter took us and I must say I was a bit skeptical. Bit of a lineup and it appears everyone knew what they were doing except for us… However we did manage to order and then waited to go and pick up our burger and fries. I was thinking this better be worth it! And it was…. Simply outstanding and it certainly shows that by using the proper ingredients you can make a better burger and fries. I am really surprised that they had not expanded to more locations however it is obvious that quality is important to them and not franchising. If you feel like a burger and fries cannot find a better spot anywhere.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Gott's is delicious. I will always stop here when in town. Incredible fast food that is made with real ingredients. Fast service and moderately priced. No wonder there is a line.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

If you come to san francisco come to the ferry building (in the piers area) and go directly to gott's, order a wisconsin sourdough, and be prepared to have the best meal of your life!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

gotta to go to Gotts at the Ferry Building. It's got great burgers and Fries that rival in and out burger. Long lines to get in but worth it.