“Average ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: Union Square
Neighborhood: Union Square
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Is a Japanese restaurant run by Chinese staff. Udon, bento. Sushi & co. For lunch is not a bad option, if you don't want to eat the classic (and far) american stuff. The quality of the rolls, what I tried, is so and so. Eatable in any case.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (386)

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My family and I have been traveling to San Francisco for 10+ years. My husband and I found Dojima Ann on our first trip to SF together before we had kids. We were looking for a place near our hotel for a late meal. The katsu curry was so good. We went back the next day and since then have been making it a point to eat here (sometimes 2-3x) every time we visit SF. We even send all our family and friends here. The food is Japanese comfort food- and even better than the Japanese restaurants back home in Hawaii. The number one pick for us? Tonkatsu Donburi!!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Really enjoyed a casual meal here. Gyoza were devine, nice sushi and good curry(chicken cats and beef) Excellent service despite it being a busy friday night. Sashimi, particularly salmon seemed to be popular

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

So we came after a long day of sight seeing and just wanted something easy. The food was fantastic. The only downside (from a British point of view) is that the food came at all different times. We ordered a starter and a main each - my fiancée's starter and main came together about 5 mins before mine came (also together).

But it was very good food. The staff were attentive and filled our water regularly etc. Also it wasn't that expensive for the quality of food you get.

I'd recommend for good Japanese food.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Located just off of union Square this is a cramped dumpy place that serves some of the most delicious noodles in town. Go for the noodles, not the ambiance. I make this a regular stop whenever I am in town. KService is really fast. Usually crowded, go in the off hours.

Date of visit: August 2016